Die 10 beliebtesten Wörter … die NICHT im Merriam-Webster Wörterbuch zu finden sind.
… not in the dictionary!
From the thousands of submissions Merriam-Webster received, here are the ten words (not in the dictionary) entered the most often:
Top Ten Favorite Words (not in the dictionary)
- ginormous (adj): bigger than gigantic and bigger than enormous
- confuzzled (adj): confused and puzzled at the same time
- woot (interj): an exclamation of joy or excitement
- chillax (v): chill out/relax, hang out with friends
- cognitive displaysia (n): the feeling you have before you even leave the house that you are going to forget something and not remember it until you’re on the highway
- gription (n): the purchase gained by friction: „My car needs new tires because the old ones have lost their gription.“
- phonecrastinate (v): to put off answering the phone until caller ID displays the incoming name and number
- slickery (adj): having a surface that is wet and icy
- snirt (n): snow that is dirty…
Ursprünglichen Post anzeigen 22 weitere Wörter